Friday, January 13, 2012

Critic's Choice =)

Me and My Favorite Pal
As Chels would say, "Yeah... we know we're beast!"
In order to fully get to know me- you have to know who the people are in my life that helped me figure out who I am...
It's time to introduce my favorite people in the world!! First off- here she is... my mini me... drum roll please... ... ...  Chelsea Paige... my insanely awesome sister
I am so thankful, more than I can put into words, that
we have such an awesome relationship.  It's rare, I know.  And that is a HUGE blessing I will never take for granted. She is one of the most amazingly talented people I know... and at only 17 years old- she's pretty certain as to what direction she's headed.  She's strong. She's always been there for me. Always. Now, for her sake... enough of the mushy-  lol.  SHE'S CRAZY!!- to the max.  BUT I LOVE IT!  When we get together, our possibilities seem endless. We laugh, we sing, we write, we dance, we do nothing, we... pretty much do whatever seems the most fun at that time.  Although we are quite different, we are so much alike.  We push and support each other on an almost daily basis.  I love our random texts, crazy phone calls, stupid facebook posts.  And yet, even though our crazy times are priceless to me- the many seriously deep conversations we have are just as appealing.  I wouldn't trade her for the world... not for anything... not ever.  She is one of my life lines.  :) The best memories of my childhood-  always have her in them.
"We'd stay up late, and we'd talk all night, in a dark room lit by the tv light.  Through all the hard times in my life, those nights kept me alive.  We'd listen to the radio play all night.  Didn't want to have to face another fight.  Through all the hard times in my life, those nights kept me alive."
This is our song.  Definitely.  We actually did do as it says.  She had a twin size bed that we would squeeze into and watch "Spongebob" at night while chit-chatting, or crying, about our day.  The six years difference in our ages never phased us.  She was my friend; God made just for me.  And He knew how much I'd need her, so He made her my sis. She is crazy awesome.  I love that lil "crooked stick." 
"I remember when we used to laugh... about nothing at all... *We'll MAKE those nights last!!" 
-Luv ya tons, Chels!

No comments:

Post a Comment